Our premium gym located in Enschede offers the best way to get fit. By using proven fitness programs in a social and supportive environment, knowledgeable and expierenced coaches know how to achieve your fitness goals. Let our professional coaches help you get in the best shape of your life.
We train at all levels, from beginner to top class. There is a lot of good quality material available, so we can offer varied training courses. We also have quality training material, including:
We have a very experienced and excellent coaching staff (all at least level I or II), and with many CrossFit specializations. (Olympic lifting, Powerlifting, Strongman, Endurance, Kettlebell, Gymnastics, Mobility, Rowing). Would you also like to be part of our CrossFit Twente Family? Contact us if you want to start with our introductory course of five lessons in a small group.
Our house rules:
- Always sign up for class and be on time.
- Do you see a new face? Say hello and introduce yourself!
- Wait to clean up your materials in class until everyone has finished the training. When you finish quickly, support the others and then give each other a high five!
- Do not move the machines unless the coach gives the order.
- Handle all machines/materials with care.
- Clean up any sweaty or chalk marks you may have made on the floor or on the machines/materials.
- Clean up all the materials you used when you finished your workout.
- Throw away all the paper, cans, tape, etc. you used.
- Do not do sweaty exercises on the gym mats. These mats are too big for the washing machine.
- Do not use weights on the green area. It is a wooden floor and cannot withstand a falling weight.
- Keep heavy weights under control and don’t drop them (to keep our neighbors happy).
- If you want to introduce CrossFit Twente to someone without CrossFit experience, you have two options:
- Take the person to the bring-a-friend hour on Saturday 12:00-1:00 PM.
- Have the person participate in the first lesson of the introductory course.
- If you would like to introduce someone with CrossFit experience, please contact us for a trial-out class or a one-time walk-in via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not bring newbies to regular classes without prior notice.
Additional Open Gym Rules:
- Make sure you sign up for every hour you train. You are allowed to come +/- 15 min early to do your warm-up and walk out +/- 10 min without registering. If you arrive earlier or if you are up, make sure that the other participants have a workplace, so find a spot on the side.
- Do not move the machines. You may only place them elsewhere if it is really necessary for your specific training.
- The current lesson always has priority.
- Do not cause any nuisance to the current lessons.
- Consult with the coach if you need the area/equipment where the current class is located.